This planet has never had as many billionaires as it does in 2020. Developers, directors, writers, artists, movie stars, you name it. On the Forbes billionaire list alone , there are almost 2000 individuals.
The number will obviously keep on growing. Furhtermore, some entrepreneurs, like Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, are touching the skies with a whopping $100 billion.
We all should have the idea that most of these super rich individuals came from humble starts and tried to remain modest, though it’s impossible to avoid the changes that come with the big bucks. So here are pictures of 18 billionaires’ before and after their wallets became heavy.
1. Bill Gates (co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, $109.6 B)
2. Elon Musk (entrepreneur, $30.7 B)
3. Kylie Jenner (entrepreneur, $1.0 B)
4. Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders of Google, $64.6 B and $62.3 B)
5. Tim Cook (CEO of Apple, the first $1 trillion US company)
6. Steven Spielberg (filmmaker, $3.6 B)
7. Susan Wojcicki (CEO of Youtube, $160 B net worth)
8. Oprah Winfrey (television personality, $2.8 B)
9. J.K. Rowling (author, ~$1 B)
10. Mark Zuckerberg (co-founder of Facebook, $81.8 B)
11. Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal, $2.3 B)
12. Reed Hastings (CEO of Netflix. $3.9 B)
13. Richard Branson (entrepreneur, $4.0 B)
14. Martha Stewart (writer and television personality, ~$1 B)
15. Jeff Bezos (founder of Amazon, $115.5 B)
16. Kanye West (media personality, ~$1.5 B)
17. George Lucas (filmmaker, $6.3 B)
18. Ralph Lauren (fashion designer, $6.9 B)